Q: What is the Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) plan from Dr. Cool Air?
A: Our AMC plan provides protection for your Home Appliances. It works like health insurance for your appliances. We provide after-sales service, repair, and maintenance, to extend your appliances life and you get the best performance from your appliances.
Q: Which Home Appliances are covered under AMC?
A: Currently, we are offering our AMC only to Air Conditioners and Washing Machines. Rest of the home appliances AMC will be coming soon. Customers will be intimated soon when we add more appliances to our list.
Q: Which types and brands of Washing Machine and AC covered under AMC Plan?
A: We cover all brands and all types of AC (Invertor, Split, Window, Cassette, and Tower AC) and Washing Machine (Semi-Automatic, Top Loader, and Front Loader). We consider AC & Washing Machine which is purchased in India and covers the manufacturer’s warranty. Our AMC applicable once the manufacturer warranty expires, and will be applicable for one year.
Q: How many types of AMC plan offered by Dr. Cool Air?
A: Dr. Cool Air offers only one AMC Plan name Basic Plan. Under the Basic Plan, the only services are covered and not spare parts.
Q: Why should I buy Dr. Cool Air AMC Plans?
A: There are multiple reasons once you buy AMC with Dr. Cool Air:
• With our AMC you can save big money up to 50%* compared to the brands AMC.
• We provide 24X7 services.
• We automatically schedule your AC service (every quarter) and Washing Machine (every halfyearly). No need to make reminders to us.
• We offer three and two services in a year. Basic AMC plan only covers the service parts (Excluding spare parts). The customer has to pay extra for any spare parts or repair which will be recommended by us.
• Onetime payment and no need to pay again for services.
• Under Basic Plan, we offer a discount of upto 10% on spare parts.
• We use genuine or high standard spare parts.
• If any problem arises in AC and Washing Machines due to our service, we will do it for free (unlimited service) in a year.
• We keep commonly used spare parts stocks, to avoid any delay.
• We provide services and maintenance for all brands and for all types of AC & Washing Machines.
Q: What is not covered under the AMC Basic Plan?
A: Our Basic Plan is provided on accepting that the customer is operating and taking care of their AC and Washing Machine as per the manufacturer guidelines. Spare parts and any act that will put customer AC and Washing Machine at risk are not covered under the basic plan. List of acts and the parts not covered under the basic plan are listed below:
• Not operating your AC & Washing Machine as per the manufacturer’s usage instructions and guidelines.
• Full Body, spare parts, and accessories of AC & Washing Machine.
• Outdoor unit’s Cabinet
• AC Remote handset
• Top and bottom painting of the unit
• Sheet metal parts
• Any Rubber components
• Any Plastic parts
• Front Grill and any styling and decorative material
• Voltage Stabilizer & Scanners
• Damage due to Transportation & Relocation including within the same premises.
• Damage due to any Voltage Fluctuations
• Switches and Circuit Breakers
• Any accessories (like the copper tube, insulations, valves, etc.)
• Any damage occurred due to insects, rodents, etc.
• Any fault due to faulty and prior AC installation work.
• If AC can’t be repaired on-site, then the customer has to pay for the extra transportation charges from home to our service center and from the service center to home once it was repaired.
• Compressor & Any spare parts, accessories, and consumables used in AC.
• AC exposed to any environmental factors that have a negative impact on the operation and life of your AC.
• Obligation to furnish replacement parts is subject to the availability of parts from normal sources of supply. If parts are unavailable or obsolete contract coverage on these items is voided.
Q: What is covered under the EWC Basic Plan?
A: Under the Basic plan, only the service part is covered. No spare parts are covered under the Basic Plan. Customers need to pay for any spare parts additionally which needed to be replaced. If any additional replacement of spare parts will be done after consuming the three services under the basic plan within a year, the customer need not to pay for service charges for a year.
Q: How can I purchase the AMC Plan from Dr. Cool Air?
A: You give us a call and our service engineer will come to you, and you can pay either by cash or cheque or online payment.
Q: Can I still avail of AMC plans in case of relocation?
A: Dr. Cool Air services available within Gorakhpur city. If you relocate within Gorakhpur city you can avail our services. If you relocate to any place which is outside our service area, no refunds will be paid.
Q: What if the Air Conditioner spare part is not available or can’t be repaired?
A: If there has been a delay due to the unavailability of spare parts or delay in repair, we will provide and replace the part with an equivalent part which may or may not be a fresh piece. Obligation to furnish replacement parts is subject to availability of parts from normal sources of supply. If parts are unavailable or obsolete contract coverage on these items is voided.
Q: What if AC can’t be repaired on-site?
A: We will repair the AC on-site. Due to any circumstances, if AC can’t be repaired on-site, we will bring the AC to our workshop for repair. The customer has to pay extra for the transportation charges for AC repair from home to workshop and from workshop to home. Obligation to furnish replacement parts is subject to availability of parts from normal sources of supply. If parts are unavailable or obsolete contract coverage on these items is voided.